It’s natural to wonder if our prayers do any good or not. We all need a little bit of encouragement sometimes. That’s why I wanted to share this testimony about a mother’s prayer. She was the wife of a leader in their mosque, but she was dissatisfied with Islam.
God opened some unexpected doors for her, allowing her the freedom to come to know Christ. Then she began praying for her son. He was resistant to Christianity after being raised Muslim, but eventually Christ won the battle for his heart and life.
Five Prayers for Muslims
Muslims pray five times a day so I’m offering five prayers for you to pray with me.
Lord, I ask you to . . .
- Open doors for Muslims, especially women, to break away from Islam. It’s very difficult to break the spiritual and physical bondage of Islam, but nothing is impossible with You, Lord.
- Create opportunities for Muslims to learn the Good News about Jesus.
- Bring entire Muslim families to know You.
- Bless the faithful prayers of mothers and grandmothers, as well as the prayers of those who seek Your will for salvation among Muslims.
- Change hearts and lives by Your grace and forgiveness. Flood them with Your love.
Ask God how He wants you to pray for Muslims and what more He wants you to do.