Steven Masood had memorized the Quran by the age of 10, but he was constantly curious and asking questions so he could learn more. In the interest of being widely read (and in a quest for answers) he decided to read the Bible. The insights he had from the Bible led him to Christ, but when he told his family, they beat him and attempted to kill him immediately.
God intervened and used a donkey to save Steven Masood’s life. Listen as he tells it in his own words.
Five Prayers for Muslims
Muslims pray five times a day so I’m offering five prayers for you to pray with me.
Lord, I ask you to . . .
- Be a strong refuge for those who turn to Christ from Islam and protect them from senseless “honor killings.”
- Intervene in difficult situations using any means necessary, including a donkey.
- Shelter those who must flee their homes for their own safety.
- Meet the needs of all who come to You even when they know what it will cost them.
- Comfort those who are grieving the loss of family because they have been disowned for turning to Christ.
Ask God how He wants you to pray for Muslims and what more He wants you to do.