Did you know the Quran mentions Jesus more than it mentions Muhammad? Even though the Quran reveres Jesus as a prophet rather than the Son of God, it still contains some surprising evidence for Christ.
Muslims frequently have questions about Jesus but Mario Joseph made a thorough study of Jesus in the Quran. Without the aid of the Bible, God is able to point the way to Jesus in the text of the Quran itself. That’s remarkable. God can do anything.
This is an edited version of Mario Joseph’s testimony. If you are interested, you can watch the full half-hour version.
Five Prayers for Muslims
Muslims pray five times a day so I’m offering five prayers for you to pray with me.
Lord, I ask you to . . .
- Open the minds and hearts of Muslims to see You. Let them know you’ve been there, right in front of their eyes, for all these years.
- Give Muslims curious minds so they will seek to know the true answers and not just what they have been taught all their lives.
- Make the appropriate references jump out at them, whether in the Quran or in the Bible. Give them eyes only for Jesus. Let them be bombarded with casual references to Jesus everywhere they look.
- Turn the hearts of Muslims toward Christ. Give them reason to be seeking Jesus as the answer to the cry of their hearts.
- Prepare the hearts and minds of young Muslims, even from early childhood, to seek Jesus. Give them discernment to know truth from lies.
Ask God how He wants you to pray for Muslims and what more He wants you to do.