What’s your salvation story? Some people have really dramatic salvation stories and others envy those who do. Most of us have rather ordinary salvation experiences, or so it seems to us. Salvation is never “ordinary” or something to take casually. That said, it’s natural, I think, to wish for a dramatic testimony we could share about how we came to Christ.
Faisal Malick has one of those dramatic testimonies. As a Muslim business man, he worked with several Christians who spoke to him about Christ. They invited him to a business conference and there was a Christian meeting on Sunday morning.
In what can only be described as a Damascus Road experience, devout Muslim Faisal Malick had a divine encounter at a conference his coworkers had invited him to attend. This is yet another remarkable testimony of how God is meeting Muslims through personal encounters and divine intervention.
Five Prayers for Muslims
Muslims pray five times a day so I’m offering five prayers for you to pray with me.
Lord, I ask you to . . .
- Use business, education, or any other extended trips to allow Muslims to come in contact with Christians who will lovingly point them to You.
- Give Muslims the willingness to hear and openly discuss the issues and questions without attitudes on either side getting in the way.
- Help Christians generate innovative ideas for creating non-threatening environments such as business conferences or breakfast meetings where Muslims might feel comfortable attending (and hearing the Good News).
- Allow Muslims to hear from You directly if that’s what they need to turn from Islam to Christ.
- Bless the lives of new converts so they will have opportunities to share their testimonies with fellow Muslims.
Ask God how He wants you to pray for Muslims and what more He wants you to do.