Jerry Rassamni grew up in Lebanon during its bloody civil war in which Muslims and Christians were fighting against each other and killing mercilessly. As a Muslim, he joined a militia group and his heart was filled with hatred toward his Christian enemies. He fought for three years.
His mother feared for his life and arranged to get him out of Lebanon and into the United States. There he met a Christian girl and studied the Bible to disprove her faith. This is his testimony.
Jerry Rassamni is the author of From Jihad to Jesus: An Ex-militant’s Journey of Faith, available from Amazon.
You can also visit Jerry’s website: http://www.fromjihadtojesus.com/
Five Prayers for Muslims
Muslims pray five times a day so I’m offering five prayers for you to pray with me.
Lord, I ask you to . . .
- Replace hatred with peace and love in the hearts of those who are filled with hate.
- Use any means necessary to cause jihadists to come to know you.
- Put an end to hate-fueled wars and civil unrest in the Muslim world and everywhere.
- Give militant Islamic leaders and followers opportunities to hear about you or read the Bible.
- Thwart the plans of jihadists who plot terror against civilian populations.
Ask God how He wants you to pray for Muslims and what more He wants you to do.