Muslims believe Muhammad received the first revelation of the Quran on the 27th of Ramadan. Therefore, they believe the last ten days of Ramadan hold a greater possibility of having a spiritual encounter.
For ten days, Muslims pray to receive dreams, visions, and other supernatural experiences. They may spend the nights praying and reciting the Quran to increase their spiritual awareness so they might be chosen to receive a spiritual experience.
Muslims are hungry to hear from God. Allah remains silent but, as we have seen, God is meeting them in supernatural ways. Let’s pray God will satisfy their hunger for Him and satisfy them with personal encounters to reveal Himself to them in the way they anticipate.
Muslims consider the last ten days of Ramadan blessed so may God bless them during this time.
Five Prayers for Muslims
Muslims pray five times a day so I’m offering five prayers for you to pray with me.
Lord, I ask you to . . .
- Grant the requests of Muslims by revealing Yourself to them during the last ten days of Ramadan.
- Reveal Yourself to Muslims in ways that are undeniably from You so they will know You are the One True God.
- Show Muslims You are a personal, loving God who responds to them as individuals, in contrast to Allah who is angry, distant, and unknowable.
- Make Yourself known in a worldwide movement of Christ among Muslim people groups.
- Keep on touching the lives of Muslims one by one with Your love and grace.
Ask God how He wants you to pray for Muslims and what more He wants you to do.